- Before breakfast every morning, I take 1 tablespoon of Coconut oil, and 1 teaspoon of Garden of Life Lemon Mint Flavored Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil.
- Before every meal, I take a tablespoon of Coconut oil. I carry Coconut oil gel caps in my purse for meals away from home. I cannot emphasize how important this is for my health, and weight maintenance. For more information on why Coconut oil is extremely healthy and why it helps maintain proper weight, go to http://www.coconutoil.com/ There you will find lots of information on saturated fats, cholesterol, etc. listed on the left side of the site.
- The following are supplements that I take at each meal.
- With lunch, along with my tablespoon of Coconut oil taken 20 minutes before, I take the 2 tablets each of Cataplex B and G, 2 Digestive Enzymes, and a chastetree berry capsule if I feel that I need it, and a Flax seed oil gelcap.
- For dinner, along with my tablespoon of Coconut oil before dinner, I take 2 Digestive enzymes, 2 each of the cataplex B and G, another Vitamin E gel cap (again because of my age) another Chastetree berry capsule if needed, and a Flax seed oil gel cap.
So the 3 Important keys to healthy weight loss (as given in the book Eat Fat, Lose Fat) for me are these: Coconut oil approx. 20 minutes before each meal (if I don't remember, I still take it with my meal) 1 teaspoon of unrefined Cod liver oil each morning, and 3 calcium rich servings with a fat such as butter, cream, etc.